Wednesday, July 17, 2019

● Reader Problems Book Tag ●

Reader Problems Tag!

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog! Today I am going to be doing the Reader Problems Book Tag! I saw this book tag done by Erin @ The Book Nut and I thought it would be super fun to do. So here it goes! 

1. You have 20,000 books in your TBR, how in the world do you decide what to read next?
If I have any reviews coming up within a few weeks I try to get those done first. If not, I'll just spin my TBR Wheel on my phone and go with that! 

2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you put it down or are you committed?
Honestly, this depends on my mood. If I'm in a blah mood before I start I'll probably just put it down. I may pick it up again later depending on how much and why I wasn't loving it to begin with. 

3. The end of the year is coming and you’re behind on your reading challenge, do you try to catch up? And if so, how?
I do try to catch up. I switch to graphic novels and novellas as they take up less time to read. 

4. The covers of a series you love do not match, how do you cope?
This doesn't bother me. I usually buy my books second hand so all the books in a series usually do not match anyways. 

5. Everyone and their mother loves a book that you do not. Who do you bond with over your shared feelings?
My youngest sister. 

6. You’re reading a book in public and you’re about to start crying. How do you deal?
I put the book down, take a deep breath and concentrate really hard on not crying until I can continue. 

7. The sequel to a book you loved just came out but you’ve forgotten a lot of what happens. Are you going to reread it?
Probably not. If I don't have a review done up for that book I will go read reviews with spoilers as a refresh. 

8. You do not want anyone to borrow your books, how do you politely say no when someone asks?
I tell them I don't loan out my books. 

9. You have picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over this reading slump?
I take a break for a couple days. If that doesn't work I pick something totally different than anything I would normally read and force myself through it. 

10. There are so many books coming out that you are dying to read, how many do you end up buying?
I don't really buy brand new books off the shelves. If I can't get an arc I'll try to get it from the library. 

11. After you purchase all of these books that you’re dying to read how long do they sit on your shelves before you get to them?
It depends on how bad I want to read them and if I have any other reading commitments to tend to. I've had books sit for years before I read them and books sit for less than 24 hours before I started reading them. 

Thank you for reading! I tag all of my fellow bloggers! As always I'd love to hear your thoughts on these questions in the comments below! 

See you on the moon! 

3 comments:

  1. Fun post! You have a TBR Wheel on your phone? How does that work? I'm so bad with buying new books and letting them sit because I have review books, etc. I need to start reading them quicker.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I downloaded a decision maker on my phone and put all my books in it as options for the wheel to land on. I also have it set to remove the book once its landed on. I'm in the process of making a second wheel so I can have one for physical books and one for ebooks as I usually read one of each at a time.

      Delete

The Headmaster's List by Melissa de la Cruz REVIEW

The Headmaster's List by Melissa de la Cruz 🌕🌕🌕🌕🌑 Blurb When fifteen-year-old Chris Moore is tragically killed in a car crash, Argy...