Thursday, May 26, 2022

Summer's End by Kristy Brown SPOTLIGHT

Summer's End
by Kristy Brown


Summer's End is the first of the YA Paranormal Romance trilogy which is free on KU. She wakes up in hospital, badly burned with no memory.
He’s been trained to kill her before she burns the world to ashes.

When they finally meet, will he be able to take her life now that he’s started to feel for her?

His fate is already written. The prophecy is already set… Love between them is forbidden.

Purchase Links:
 

CA: https://www.amazon.ca/Summers-End-Summer-Solstice-1-ebook/dp/B098T9NW59

Author Bio


Hi I'm Kristy and I live in the U.K. I have always written short stories and poetry. I went to university to study acting which I loved, but my real passion has always been writing. So, now I write the kind of stories I would have wanted to read as a teen. "Kiera's Quest- part one & two," a Middle-grade/ teen fantasy series, is now available on e-book and paperback. If you like shape shifters, magical realms and a chosen one, then this may be for you!

My YA contemporary romance book, "Just Sam," about a young tennis star who loses someone important and has to trust in life and love again, is available on Amazon in print & on Kindle, as is my YA/NA fairy-tale retelling, "Cinderfella."​ Cinderfella has all roles reversed and is aimed slightly older, as there is a little passion and darkness to this tale, but still keeps the magic of the original.
I also have a YA Paranormal Romance trilogy, 'The Summer Solstice series.' "Summer's End," book one, "Summer's Lost" (2) and "Summer's Time," are all available on Amazon and Kindle Unlimited, as are all my titles. I love reading of course. I have lots of new projects in mind, and I'm currently working on a retelling of Romeo and Juliet.

Socials:


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Headmaster's List by Melissa de la Cruz REVIEW

The Headmaster's List by Melissa de la Cruz 🌕🌕🌕🌕🌑 Blurb When fifteen-year-old Chris Moore is tragically killed in a car crash, Argy...