Friday, December 27, 2019

20 Books in 2020 + Reading Goals

20 Books In 2020 + Reading Goals

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog! 
Today I wanted to share 20 books I really want to get to read in 2020. Most of these aren't new releases, they are just books I really want to read but haven't gotten to yet. I'm also going to be sharing with you the reading and bookish goals I have for 2020. So without further delay, here we go!

Books 1-2
The last two books of the Bill Hodges Trilogy
Finders Keepers & End Of Watch
by Stephen King

     

Books 3-4
The last two books of the To All The Boys I've Loved Before trilogy
P.S. I Still Love You & Always and Forever Lara Jean
by Jenny Han
     



Books 5-8
The remaining books of the Lunar Chronicles
Cress; Fairest; Winter & Stars Above
by Marissa Meyer





Book 9
Paper Towns
by John Green



Book 10
When God Was A Rabbit
by Sarah Winman


Book 11
Great Expectations
by Charles Dickens



Book 12
The Wasp Factory
by Ian Banks


Books 13-15
Carrie; Under The Dome & The Long Walk
by Stephen King

     


Book 16
The Language of Thorns
by Leigh Bardugo


Books 17
Marie Antoinette Serial Killer
by Kate Alender


Book 18
The Cannibals of Candyland
by Carlton Mellick III


Book 19
Bunny
by Mona Awad


Book 20
The Turn of The Key
by Ruth Ware


Goals

1. Goodreads: My main challenge of this year is to complete 100 books.

2. Popsugar: If I complete my first challenge this one shouldn't be an issue. I wanna complete the Popsugar 2020 Reading Challenge for the second year in a row.

3. Buy Less Books: This year my goal is to restrain myself from buying a mass amount of books. This includes thrift stores and garage/yard sales. It does NOT include free kindle books. To earn a new physical book I must read 5 physical books that I already own. Reading my kindle books do not count towards earning a physical book.

4. Read More King: This year I would like to try and read 12 Stephen King books in a year. This will be my first full year reading Stephen King so I'm pretty excited to catch up on all that I've missed.

5. Read Some Classics: This year I wanna read 6 classics. I'm not a huge fan of classics and therefore haven't really read that many. I'd at least like to put a small dent in books I probably should have already read.

6. Love My Books: This is the most important goal to me. Read more books that I love and that make me happy. This year I will be doing less tours and focusing more on finding that joy of reading that inspired me to start this blog to begin with.

Well everyone, that sums up this blog post. I hope you liked it. Let me know in the comments what you're looking forward to reading in 2020 and what are some of your reading goals are. I know it's a bit late but I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! Also, I wanna wish everyone a fun, safe and Happy New Years! I wish all my readers the very best and I'll see you in the new year!

Cheers to 2020!

See you on the moon!

4 comments:

  1. I want to read Turn of the Key!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I've heard a lot of great things about it.

      Delete
  2. The Lunar Chronicles is on my TBR for 2020, as well. I've read Cinder twice and am partway through the rest of the series, but I keep forgetting to review. So I'm going to start at the beginning again with Cinder and hopefully make it through the entire series before next December. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I haven't reviewed it either. I started reading it with my daughter when I'd put her to bed and we really enjoyed it. Good luck to you as well.

      Delete

The Headmaster's List by Melissa de la Cruz REVIEW

The Headmaster's List by Melissa de la Cruz 🌕🌕🌕🌕🌑 Blurb When fifteen-year-old Chris Moore is tragically killed in a car crash, Argy...