Friday, May 31, 2019

♡ Bookish A-Z Tag ♡

Bookish A-Z Tag ♡

Hello lovelies,
Today I'm going to so something a little different. I saw this tag done by Lauren over at LaLa's Book Reviews. It looked like fun so I thought I would give it a try.  

A: Author you've read the most books from
♡ Danielle Steel with 9 books. Unless you count the books I read with my son when he was younger, if so it's Debbie Dadey with 59 books (Yay Bailey School Kids!).

B: Best Sequel Ever!!!!
Garden of Shadows by V.C. Andrews
Full Disclosure: I don't read a lot of series.. I prefer stand alones.


C: Currently reading
♡ The Starter Wife by Nina Laurin
♡ Forbidden Trouble by Travis Casey



D: Drink of Choice when Reading 
Either a Tim Hortons French Vanilla Cappuccino or an Ice Cold Mad Jack 

E: E-books or physical books
I prefer physical books, however, I find e-books more convenient for nighttime reading. Especially when I read till my eyes decide they are closing no matter how much I'm enjoying my book. 


F: Fictional Character you would have dated in high school
Prince Oliver from Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult; Samantha Van Leer


G: Glad you gave this book a chance
The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan



H: Hidden Gem
Jumping Off Swings by Jo Knowles 



I: Important moment in your reading life
When I read my first Nancy Drew book. This began my love of all things mystery!



J: Just finished
Alice In Wonderland by Lewis Caroll
♡ Curing My Venom by A. Rinum



K: Kind of book that you won't read
Books that are very religious. I used to be able to but I just can't handle them anymore. 

L: Longest book you've ever read
11/22/63 by Stephen King at 849 pages. 



M: Major book hangover
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart 




N: Number of bookcases you own
2 large bookcases, 1 I still haven't put the books in but I don't think it will be full when I do. 

O: One Book you've read multiple times
I don't normally reread books unless it's for a Challenge or a project. The only book I've reread multiple times for my own please is Don't Call Me Beanhead! by Susan Wojciechowski. 


P: Preferred place to read
Snuggled up on a big comfy couch or chair.  

Q: Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels
She loved mysteries so much she became one. -John Green, Paper Towns


R: Reading Regret
I regret not reading some of the classics sooner, now I have some catching up to do. 

S: Series you started and need to finish
Wormwood series by D.H. Nevins.



T: Three of your all time favorite books
Luna by Julie Anne Peters

The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
Don't Call Me Beanhead! by Susan Wojciechowski





U: Unapologetic Fangirl for
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World series by Bryan Lee O'Malley 




V: Very Excited for this release
Beneath The Attic by V.C. Andrew's


W: Worst Bookish Habit 
Reading more than 1 or 2 books at the same time. I need to learn to stop at 1 physical book and 1 e-book at most. 

X: X Marks the Stop? Start at the top of your bookshelf and pick the 27th book.
Trapped in Ice by Eric Walters 


Y: Your latest book purchase
♡ Tampa by Alissa Nutting  



Z: Z-Snatcher! The last book that kept you up all night
Shakespeare's Witch by Samantha Grosser. Such a great book but major CONTENT AND TRIGGER WARNING! I recommend 19+ readers only. Contains black magic, incest and graphic sexual content.



Are there any other fun bookish tags you would like to see me do? Comment below and let me know! Thank you for stopping by. 

Please visit Lauren over on her awesome blog to see her answers! 


♡♡Lauren's Blog♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Headmaster's List by Melissa de la Cruz REVIEW

The Headmaster's List by Melissa de la Cruz 🌕🌕🌕🌕🌑 Blurb When fifteen-year-old Chris Moore is tragically killed in a car crash, Argy...