Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Heroes A2Z #1: Alien Ice Cream by David Anthony Review

Heroes A2Z #1: Alien Ice Cream
By David Anthony


4/5 stars

Who doesn't love ice cream? One super hot day in Traverse City, the citizens get excited when an ice cream truck shows up with delicious frozen treats. Everyone wants some ice cream, including our 3 heroes. Abigail and Andrew, the twins, and Zoe, the baby. They soon find out that this isn't just ordinary ice cream, but alien ice cream that will help enslave humanity! I dont want to give away the ending, so I will just say it's great to find out how our heroes save the day... and the world.

This is such a cute book. I read this book to my very young daughter who seemed to really enjoy it. The characters are great and enjoyable. Their superpowers are fun and fit the characters well. The story itself was simple and enjoyable. The pictures in the book were adorable and really add to the book. I think it was a fantastic first book to the series and I look forward to continuing to read these books with my daughter. I think if these books had of been around when my son was younger it would of made his reading time so much easier. I recommend this book for anyone with younger children who like to be read to or early readers, around grades 1 - 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Headmaster's List by Melissa de la Cruz REVIEW

The Headmaster's List by Melissa de la Cruz 🌕🌕🌕🌕🌑 Blurb When fifteen-year-old Chris Moore is tragically killed in a car crash, Argy...